Petaluma News Roundup August 25
Last week’s highlights:
Two Petaluma companies are ranked fastest-growing in the nation, as our hometown’s culinary charms and heart for nonprofit work are also drawing attention. These are just a few reasons Petaluma made news!
- Two Petaluma businesses make national fastest-growing companies list: Three Twins and its 448 percent growth put it on the ‘Inc. 5000’ list for a second year, while First California Mortgage Company joins for its first year.
- Yuba introduces bike that can ‘grow’ along with your kids: For kids 18 months to 6 years old, the ‘flip-flop’ bike can be made larger.”
- Golden Gate Basset Rescue finds new homes for abandoned basset hounds: Petaluma nonprofit has rescued about 100 dogs each year.
- Petaluma’s Public Art Committee will accept proposals for a new artwork for Water Street: Three to five artists will be given a stipend to make riverfront artwork for downtown.
- Visitors to Petaluma blog about our town’s little gems: See the culinary and cultural adventures of our hometown through the eyes of a new Petaluma fan.
- Taste of Petaluma delivers the flavor: Browse a fun photo gallery of our city’s delicious event benefiting Cinnbar Theater. (We even had a celebrity in our midst.)