From mini golf to meat, there’s a lot going on in Petaluma!
- Petaluma family plans a mini golf course: Free Range Mini Golf is proposed for the northeast corner of the city.
- Petaluma Self Storage gets $12 million: Talonvest Capital Inc. arranged the joint venture equity and construction financing to develop Petaluma Self Storage.
- Exchange Bank opens Petaluma branch: The east side branch is the latest for the Sonoma County bank.
- Thistle Meats offers Oakland pick-ups: Petaluma’s whole animal butcher shop sends cuts to sister restaurant Hopscotch.
- Jeff Peterson wins one CFO award: The CFO of Petaluma’s Hydrofarm was a winner of one of North Bay Business Journal’s 2017 North Bay CFO Awards.